Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
s23NYC is Nike's first digital experience studio and the driving force behind some of the brand's most memorable digital moments. With a passion for sneakers and an emphasis on rewarding the community that loves them, s23NYC builds, designs, and deploys innovative, interactive capabilities for the Nike SNKRS app and Web channels, globally.
The studio is comprised of an agile team of engineers, digital designers, data analysts, marketers, and operators focused on reimagining the digital transformation of Nike. Together we create inspired, brand-defining, and inclusive products, stories, experiences and business models that harness the energy from our communities, shape culture, and build lasting emotional bonds with our consumers.WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The s23NYC team is looking for a Principal Product Director to own and drive pivotal initiatives for our NBHD + SNKRS business. We're seeking someone who is passionate about sneaker culture and has a track record of building and improving digital experiences that change the way users interact with brands, as well as each other.
You will operate as an individual contributor within the s23NYC Digital Product team and lead the ideation, creation, and evolution of digital experiences end to end. You will define and implement a detailed roadmap and product priorities based on a proven understanding of consumer needs, insights, and an even stronger handle on in-depth data analysis. Our Product Managers are strong communicators who work well across teams such as Experience Design, Global Technology and Engineering, Product Marketing, Brand Marketing and geography specific marketplace teams.WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
Working within s23NYC, you will build and deliver experiences for the SNKRS community. You will partner with design, engineering, marketing, and data science to build inclusive, fair, and fun experiences for our members.
This outstanding opportunity will help encourage and drive forward high heat launch and community related features. Features include the live streaming capability powering SNKRS Live, interactive polling, and on-demand content formats.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Product strategy and vision: Build and effectively champion a data-driven and consumer-informed product vision and strategy. Identify the strategic product implications and opportunities resulting from the changing landscape of launch culture.
- Leadership: Set the strategic direction for one of our largest consumer products and evangelize the capabilities you build across Nike.
- Product lifecycle management: Lead the end-to-end lifecycle of sophisticated products from conception through launch. Strategize and execute on growth initiatives in operating live products.
- Product roadmap definition: Develop a product feature and release roadmap based on business targets, in-depth data analysis, and a clear understanding of consumer needs.
- Product Specifications: Write and consult on complex product specifications while accounting for design challenges and external dependencies
- 7+ years proven ability in product management roles
- 2+ years of experience building and leading successful teams
- 4+ years leading cross-functional teams including program management and engineering
- Passion for sport, culture, and the Nike brand
- A track record of crafting and scaling outstanding consumer products that delight customers
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, data analytical abilities, and attention to detail
- Ability to build product deliverables such as wireframes, prototypes, and requirements specifications.
- Experience working within matrixed organizations and successfully collaborating with cross-functional partners to deliver work.
Open to remote work, except cannot work in South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate.
For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $157,500 per year. Information about benefits can be found here.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.