Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an experienced Consumer Insights Analytics Manager II who is passionate about connecting product preference with member behaviors, surfacing unmet & underserved consumer needs, and delivering those key insights upstream into Brand Jordan and Nike’s Product and Merchandising processes. You will be part of the Global Jordan Insights and Analytics team whose mission is to bring a deep understanding of the consumer and marketplace. This role is ideal if you are a self-starter, creative, comfortable working with ambiguity and relish the opportunity to work with multi-functional teams taking on complicated business problems!
We are looking for someone who is motivated by innovative uses of consumer data (internally or externally) and can bring new ideas or new applications of existing models/analyses to our team. Equally important is the desire to impact the organization more broadly than pilot work. Developing scalable and sustainable ways for team members and partners to access these solutions is critical to driving true transformation.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
Your day-to-day work will involve being an “innovative problem solver” and consumer advocate for our business. You will work closely with internal teammates, cross-functional partners in Consumer Insights, Marketing, Marketplace and Product Merchandising teams. In addition to creating impactful work, you will also help your business partners understand, interpret, and take action on data-driven insights.
You will also partner with Global and Geo analysts to drive next level analytics capabilities.
WHAT YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE
- Collaborate with our team’s embedded Business Leads, internal partners and business team members to find opportunities where we can use data to make better decisions.
- Analyze behavioral data to uncover and surface product insights through the consumer lens.
- Build novel methods of analyzing data that could lead us to new insights or dispel myths about consumer behavior.
- Deliver presentations grounded in data that identify key patterns and offer recommendations on solutions to key questions.
- Serve as the voice of consumer analytics across several workstreams, providing a perspective on what data we have, what it can tell us about consumer behavior, and how we can use it to create the best experience for our consumers and our business.
WHAT YOU BRING TO BRAND JORDAN
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Statistics, Business, Economics, Psychology, Marketing, Computer Science, Data Analytics or related fields; or combination of relevant education, experience and training.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Analytics experience in a direct-to-consumer digital commerce environment.
- Substantive experience with transaction data, clickstream data, inventory data, etc.
- Strong presentation skills, with excellent written and verbal communication skills (including results packaging and development of management presentations).
- Entrepreneurial spirit and experience in pairing analytics with intuition for business.
- Experience synthesizing, packaging and delivering results of complex analyses to non-technical audiences including senior leadership teams.
- Skilled at reporting, analysis, and working with large amounts of data with demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making.
- Advanced SQL skills required, python optional.
- Experience querying big data environments preferred (e.g., Snowflake, Databricks).
- Knowledge of the strengths and limitations of different consumer signals (clickstream, consumer feedback, survey, usability) preferred.
- Strong Tableau visualization skills preferred. Experience in Tableau Server environment ideal.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.