Real Estate Governance + Compliance Manager
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.
As the Nike Global Real Estate Governance + Compliance Manager, you’ll be part of a high-performing team that is driving Nike’s journey as a best-in-class retailer within the Nike Stores organization! We are seeking a successful candidate who will have a background in retail real estate operations, a dedication to attention to detail, and a commitment to execution!WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
As our Nike Global Real Estate Governance + Compliance Manager, you will provide cross-functional support for the optimal management of Nike’s retail store portfolio. This role will support the Nike Stores Real Estate Operations team with a strategic emphasis on its Real Estate Committee and Governance functions. In this capacity, you will:
- Review and evaluate Global Real Estate Committee submissions, providing insights and risk ratings for leadership consumption
- Prepare quarterly and annual store performance reports, including strategic store and fleet reviews
- Support the development of enhanced guardrails, KPIs and reporting for Global Real Estate Committee in partnership with finance and Geo teams
- Design, build, and apply visual tools based on partner requirements to help provide insights to our cross-functional partners
- Create and automate reporting and insights at scale that informs and influences business decisions, ensuring that data is accurate and current
- Document and communicate playbook and process changes to the business to cross-functional collaborators
- Understand and apply Nike internal governance requirements across Nike’s retail real estate portfolio
- Build trusting and meaningful relationships with internal partners
- Use effective oral and written communication skills for internal and external partners
Reporting to the Real Estate Operations Senior Director, this is a critical role within Nike’s Global Store Development organization. Based out of Nike World Headquarters, you will serve and support global and geography counterparts in multiple functions, including real estate operations, store development, lease administration, lease services, store construction, finance, and controlling.
- Bachelor's degree or higher; or combination of relevant education, experience and training
- Minimum 5 years experience in real estate, real finance, real estate operations, or equivalent
- Experience with complex data and financial models are a must
- Ability to handle a wide range of responsibilities and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and to evolve in a fast-paced environment
- Great team working and interpersonal skills
- Experience working within a global, matrixed organization preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications: including advanced level PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with dashboarding tools such a Tableau, Cognos, PowerBI preferred
- Be Open & Curious: Thinks creatively when solving problems, offering fresh ideas and new ways of looking at challenges and opportunities. Applies learning from new experiences, diverse information and constructive feedback to elevate solutions and strategies.
- Show Enthusiasm for the Future: Build an inspiring vision/mission and strategies for the future and communicates in a clear, compelling way. Envisions future possibilities by applying expertise and intuition to conceive winning game plans.
- Be Resilient: Excels at managing change & transition while exhibiting flexibility, patience and high energy. Actively sponsors and promotes change and innovation agendas to drive differential results.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.