Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As the Marketing Manager, Nike Run Club & Nike Training Club Apps in Asia Pacific Latin America, you are an expert in Digital Marketing with a deep understanding of the digital fitness space. You are able to deliver member and platform growth, connecting our members with the services, innovation, experiences and stories that position Nike as an industry leading fitness brand. You are a teammate and a go-getter, curious and eager to innovate, test, fail, learn, and evolve; someone who values the importance of data and consumer insights and appreciates the creative process. You understand marketing technology, the role of online to offline, direct-to-consumer channels, and is always ready to be a thought partner and a thought leader, a digital evangelist and a consumer advocate.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Develop annual, seasonal, 365, and pilot strategies to drive app use and cross-platform growth.
- Lead the geography’s network of activity apps marketers.
- Lead engagement strategies for the NRC & NTC App consumer experience including content strategy, personalization, segmentation, and journey design.
- Deliver centralized, seasonal, 13-week programming guidance.
- Deliver regular marketing performance analytics, promoting a test-and-learn, iterative marketing culture.
- Help operationalize and scale new app capabilities and features.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with agency and authoring partners.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
In this role, you will serve as a member of the APLA Digital Marketing leadership team and the leader of the APLA Activity Apps Marketing network. Partner with Geo Consumer Brand Management to ensure brand project plans reflect progressive activity apps tactics and the Member Marketing team to ensure the team’s work delivers on member growth priorities and critical metrics, and you will partner with Global Consumer Direct Marketing team to drive efficient, effective, project scale and impact.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 4-5+ years of experience in Brand, Digital, App, and/or Growth Marketing.
- Passion for sport—whether you’re a seasoned athlete or just getting started.
- Deep understanding of the digital fitness landscape and emerging trends in the space.
- Experience working with marketing analytics, deriving useful insights and applying findings.
- Ability to drive a culture of always-on testing and learning, including the rapid application of consumer signals into strategy, planning, and content iteration.
- Teammate with experience working collaboratively and effectively in a matrix organization.
- Excellent organizational and project leadership skills with proven ability to juggle between the details and big picture, manage multiple and competing projects and priorities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and making strategic recommendations and persuasive presentations to marketing leadership.
- Problem solver with ability to understand challenges or underlying opportunities, share ideas, develop effective responses or elevate to higher management.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly and work in a constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, high energy, skilled team of marketers that have a passion for sport and culture and creating meaningful connections between consumers and the Nike brand.
Nike requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Nike will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.