Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.’s rapid pace of innovation demands a Legal team that is always on the offense. And they’re always on their game – with the mission to advance and guide Nike’s business through innovative, offense-minded counsel. Nike attorneys, paralegals and other specialists in law provide inventive approaches and superior counsel to Nike’s global business. As Nike changes the future of sport, the Nike Legal team drives competition, ingenuity and integrity in the marketplace.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Nike Intelligence Center is looking for an outstanding Open-Source Intelligence practitioner to support our Nike Virtual Studios and to help build an approach to maintaining a safe environment for our Nike Virtual Ecosystem. This ideal candidate will be developing and operating against strategic goals for the business.
This individual should also have a history of collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams, delivering work on time against a roadmap, and sharing your work with non-technical audiences. In addition, you will be a strategic partner to our business leaders and lead the operationalization of support efforts to critical Nike marketplaces. The ideal candidate has a strong natural curiosity and deep understanding of the inner workings of web3, Metaverse, blockchain, and NFT technologies, as well as aid in crafting the future of an inclusive platform.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Coordinate efforts across multiple business functions supporting Nike Virtual Studios including groups focused on brand protection, investigations, consumer services, communications, and corporate information security.
- Identify, monitor, analyze, and help mitigate risks including threats, fraud, theft, impersonations, and scams.
- Enable Nike decision-making to address emerging challenges by investigating and researching various risks and developing intelligence products for company leadership.
- Lead our external proactive threat monitoring vendor as they work to analyze, report, and mitigate digital risks impacting marketplaces, including Nike Virtual Studios.
- Develop and implement social listening practices using internal social listening capabilities to identify and report on risks in near real time.
- Innovate on the technologies the team uses today and keep a pulse on those used throughout the industry to ensure Nike maintains a competitive advantage.
- Develop long-term strategy, guiding our future support to innovation at Nike.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
This role reports into the Intelligence Sensing & Alerting team Director. As part of a key member of the cross-functional team, this ideal individual will be providing and maintaining a safe and fair environment for emerging Nike Marketplaces. In addition, there will be partnership with our internal data analytics team to develop cadenced reporting, measuring the impact of our work.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field or a combination of relevant, professional experience, education, and training
- 5+ years relevant, professional experience in analytical and/or open-source research role in any of the following or related fields: intelligence services, security operations, journalism, business operations, corporate communications, social listening, and/or public relations.
- Minimum 2+ years in a leadership role
- Professional understanding of the inner workings of web3, Metaverse, blockchain, and NFT technologies and believe in building the future of an inclusive platform.
- Program/project management experience
- Strong understanding of quantitative analysis and data-driven communications
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence, Data Visualization, and/or Social Listening tools is plus
- Familiarity with Technical languages (i.e. Python, SQL, etc.) is a plus
Must be willing to relocate to the Portland, Oregon area.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.