Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
* Champion and drive product requirements with Global Digital Product for GC business
* Impact and influence Global Digital Product through marketplace understanding and consumer insights
* Assumed digital product owner on scoped channel roadmap for the geo
* In-geo product owner to drive GTM planning and execution to "bring to life" major upgrades/new features
* Roadmap shift impact analysis and decision alignment
This position will report to Head of Digital Studio.
* 8+ years’ experience leading and managing an end-to-end consumer digital product
* organization with a large scale, high quality product portfolio
* Knowledge of design thinking
* Experience working in a multi-discipline team with matrixed reporting structures
* Passion for identifying emerging trends in the digital space and leading innovation
* Experience with startup and/or technology community
* Background and skillset to manage complex initiatives from start to finish
* Strong interpersonal, consensus-building skills, with ability to communicate and achieve results across multiple audiences
* Fluent in Chinese & English (written & verbal)
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.