Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.’s relentless pursuit of product innovation and sustainable growth demands bold new ways of doing business – including supplier engagement. Stretching far beyond conventional sourcing, Nike Procurement secures the best supplier relationships to drive business success. The team maximizes the value and reach of the company’s investments in external resources, including product materials, marketing services, digital tools, temporary labor, high-tech manufacturing equipment and other products and services to fuel business growth and sustainability.
Your key responsibilities include:
* Lead a team of order management executives to manage PO creation, launch plan execution, in-season SO creation and return management, from order to cash;
* Monitor the contract healthiness and voice out risk with corrective actions proposed;
* Closely collaborate with counterparts both internally and externally including sales, partners, supply planning and logistics to ensure products launch and supply to market according to business plan and market needs;
* Drive continuous improvement in the E2E order to cash flow, automation driven and artificial intelligence (AI) focused;
* Lead an Account Operations team to act as first interface between Nike and our Strategic Partners in long term supply chain strategy formulation, solution development and project deployment;
* Work closely with local sales team and provide expertise in the development and execution of Nike Supply Chain initiatives;
* Effectively communicate Nike Supply Chain initiatives with partners and Nike internal customers to assigned accounts.
* Support all supply chain needs for critical marketplace initiatives.
* Responsible for coaching and development of the team and accountable for the success of the team;
* Provide leadership, insight and influence on the successful supply chain solution formulation and delivery;
* Collaborate with GC Strategic Capability team to develop and lead strategic initiatives to support territory business vision;
* Partner with and support Sales and Marketplace Management teams to create and deliver roadmap and action plans for partner capability development;
* +10 years direct relevant experience in Supply Chain functions of a major consumer driven MNC (FMCG, Retail, Consumer durables, Electronics etc.)
* Able to work in a highly matrix organization
* Exceptional background in logistics, inventory management, business planning, and process improvement required for this role along with a deep understanding of holistic supply chain issues. Experience in retail is definitely a plus
* Exceptional communication skills are vital for this role along with the ability to work across multiple functions and drive action via the consensus with internal and external stake holders
* Passion for new technologies, processes and products and the ability to understand the practicality and business impact
* Exceptional people engagement and inspiration, with experience leading people in a fast moving and matrix organization
* Demonstrated experience in effectively engaging at all levels of organization, management systems and business case development
NIKE is an equal opportunity employer - Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.