Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.
* Execute all aspects of LP programs to assist stores in reducing inventory shortage and shortage percentage; identify potential programs and controls deficiencies and suggest improvements i dentify, address and resolve both external and internal theft issues and situations
* Analyze operational controls and insure action plans are created to address bad debt, cash shortages and accidents
* educate and coach store managers and RDM on theft detection/programs, risk management and crisis management. Communicate regularly with stores through huddles, meetings, etc.
* Manage and drive the creation of action plans to address shortage reduction; coordinate short and long term actions.
* Lead teams through crisis situations, ensuring the safety of Nike teams and consumers while working to restore business operations as quickly as possible
* Lead research and analytical work to identify, resolve and implement solutions to key business issues that arise. Proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, conduct root cause analysis and act decisively, promptly and confidentially
* Deliver Territory roll-out strategy for Geography Loss Prevention initiatives
* Collaborate with internal and vendor partners in the design and implementation of physical security systems [CCTV, BA, Access Control]
* Conduct risk assessments of existing and new build stores to inform resource allocation and security measures
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required., * Minimum of 6 years directly related work experience in Loss Prevention, Assets Protection or Security
* Two to five years management experience in a multi-unit Loss Prevention role
* Sound knowledge of industry best practices and a view of security in the ever changing retail landscape
* Proven presentation and facilitation skills combined with the ability to articulate complex business drivers.
* Experience with Exception Based Reporting and Case Management tools and an ability to use data to back up assumptions and articulate business cases
* CFI certification highly preferred
* CPP, CFE or similar industry designators preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.