Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.
* Daily monitor on order fulfillment , rescheduling order status, play a key role in communicating with IT/ Finance team on abnormal order workflow escalations
* Work in close collaboration with Tax team, Finance on payment and refund status checking, quick action for consumer complaints accordingly
* Work with digital logistics team on abnormal physical delivery cases, such as wrong / missing / delay delivery
* Call out site issue timely to lower business impacts
* Check and monitor product feedback from online and offline channel, pass on to BI team to have visibilities and suggestions if necessary
* Familiar with activity mechanism and proactively provide suggestion from consumer journey wise to avoid potential risks
* Handle government related complaints, coordinating across internal teams and external partners, to assure the premium service being delivered
* Collaborate with x-functions to conduct complex case (eg. Legal, GPA,BI,PR…)
* Address issues proactively through problem-solving, and reduce the risks
* Review and update process timely
* In-house CS or communication relevant work experience , retail industry is preferred
* Strong capability in communication, strong professional service awareness, excellent service skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing and under high-pressure environment
* Excellent problem-solving skills, sense of urgency/flexibility, and prioritization when handling multitasks.
* Logic skill, identify the conflict points, and could seek for opportunity to have process optimize
* Hard working, patient, target-Oriented
* Competency in speaking, writing, and reading English and Chinese
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.