Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
* Author/build Nike App content using our CMS and Sprinklr tools.
* Partner with the Digital Marketing (IRM) and Business teams and make band and business strategy come to life in the Nike App.
* Act as point person for development and production of content publishing projects, communicating regularly with key stakeholders
* Align and support all partners in the app space (Business team, Digital Brand, Merchandising, Consumer Services, Analytics, etc.)
* Work independently in pacing and balancing workload in conjunction with production ("work back") schedules of multiple projects with similar and tight deadlines on an ongoing basis.
* Communicate status of projects to all stakeholders regularly and track stakeholder feedback
* Assist the development and documentation of Digital Commerce standards and best practices to streamline operations, communication, and further maximize the Nike App presence.
* Perform QA for new content and User Acceptance Testing for project implementations.
* Able to collaborate confidently and successfully within team environment. Looked to for problem solving and advice to solve production related challenges.
* Degree in Design, Digital Media, Digital Marketing or a related field
* Minimum of 1 years of directly relevant work experience including 1-2 years’ experience with web/app design, content management systems, publishing websites and/or CMS authoring/management required
* Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
* Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new priorities
* Detail orientation and intrinsic passion toward site success and high quality delivery
* Outstanding team player and positive attitude
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong sense of ownership and accountability
* Logical reasoning, troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills
* Demonstrated attention to detail and process excellence
* Passion for sport
* Native level Japanese / Basic English
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.