Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
This role will work closely with process owners and stakeholders to design and deliver technical solutions via SCRUM methodology that solve problems while supporting the long-term health of the ServiceNow platform.
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. Well qualified candidates must have, and can demonstrate, the following:
* Develop and maintain solutions using standard platform functionality, including but not limited to
* Business rules
* Client scripts
* UI policies
* Data policies
* UI actions
* Script includes
* Transform maps
* Form and list configuration with multiple views
* Database views
* Solution design, architecture and diagramming based on platform capability and stakeholder feedback
* Experience with multiple major version upgrades and system patches; explain the common upgrade issues caused by custom development
* API Integrations and Automation across a variety of external platforms and tools
* Thorough understanding of security in the instance; know when to use client vs server (or both) methods for optimizing user experience while still maintaining system performance and data integrity
* Worked in a team development environment where multiple developers utilized the same path-to-prod and release cadence
* Experience activating and upgrading ServiceNow plugins; know when it is appropriate to use an OOB plugin vs. custom development
* Performance troubleshooting and benchmarking in the instance
* Authoring and maintaining technical documentation
* Use analytical skills to investigate issues, find solutions to problems, and improve processes
* Utilize an Agile/Scrum methodology to manage development work
* Configure Performance Analytics (indicator source, indicator, job, breakdown, widget, dashboard)
* Configure Discovery with OOB configuration
* Configure custom probes and sensors in Discovery
* Configure applications to work in the ServiceNow mobile apps
* Create and maintain a Service Portal
* Experience creating Scripted REST API, and knowing when it’s appropriate to use an OOB API or integration method
* ITIL certifications at the foundations, intermediate, or expert level
* ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
* Bachelor's degree required with 10+ years in an applications development role
* Minimum of 5 years of experience working in the ServiceNow platform as a Developer, including the implementation, administration, configuration, development and customization of core applications in an enterprise environment
* ServiceNow experience should include scripting in ServiceNow, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration and deployment. Specifically, candidates shall possess in-depth knowledge of the technical implementation and the skills to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Asset Management, New Call, On Call and Service Catalog
* Experience implementing ITSM best practice processes and procedures in an enterprise environment
* ServiceNow Administrator and Developer Certifications
* Strong technical and platform knowledge with hands-on experience in root cause analysis and troubleshooting application issues
* Strong communication, organization and problem-solving skills and the ability to lead work across organizational boundaries are required
* Ability to lead and inspire a complex team of e application developers
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.