Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
We’re looking for an Expert Security Incident Coordinator. This role will be responsible for the management of resources and status reporting pertaining to security incidents, drive to create a standardized incident management practice, look for opportunities for automation and work with business and technology teams to improve security company wide. The candidate must be detail oriented, have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, able to remain calm and make good decisions under pressure all while driving resolution. We need a composed, process oriented, people person.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
* Define the scope, framework and procedures to facilitate security incident management.
* Create after action reports and facilitating the appropriate dissemination of the report to senior leadership.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
* This is the Nike matrix: Who they will be managing / reporting to / teams and divisions they will liaise with
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
* Five years of information technology experience with three years in an information security-related role
* Five years of security monitoring experience and incident response activities; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
* Expert knowledge of incident response and crisis management with the ability to identify both tactical and strategic solutions using strong verbal and written communication skill
* Strong knowledge of information security principles and practice
* Proven track record of creating an incident management framework and processes
* Understanding of network, desktop and server technologies, including experience with network intrusion methods, network containment, segregation techniques and technologies such as Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS)
* Knowledge of ITIL best practices and process improvements
* Experience interfacing with other internal or external organizations regarding security policy and standards violations, security controls failure and incident response situation
* Ability to balance and prioritize work
* Ability to learn and apply new concepts quick
* Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential
* Resolves problems independently and/or through a support team
* One or more of the following professional certifications:
* Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP)
* Global Information Assurance Certifications (GIAC)
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.