Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.
• Support strategic process optimization in the GC DSM and one marketplace merchandise financial planning organization.
• Understand and identify the GC-specific planning requirements within global official planning process, provide visibility across teams and trigger process optimization.
• Conduct process assessments as appropriate and escalate process & governance issues.
* Coordinate x-team internal and external working process, from long range forecast to each consumer code gate, from high level to routine working team session.
* Manage and update key gate process progress routinely.
* Facilitate communication and drive alignment across DSM internal functions.
• Work with DSM lead to organize related training or workshop.
• 5+ years’ experience in process management.
• Planning experience or consulting background is preferred
• Experience in aligning cross-cultural, cross-functional teams.
• Strong attention to detail and process orientation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Highly organized; able to influence others to adapt, evolve and adhere to newly developed frameworks and structures
• Strategic thinking and creative problem solving
• Bachelor's or advanced degree with related experience.
• Business planning experience in Sports industry, Fashion or FMCG Industry will be a plus.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.