Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
As the Senior Product Manager (Martech) you will lead the creation of world-class digital experiences for athletes worldwide. You will help define and execute the product vision and strategy, manage the end-to-end lifecycle of a product, and help identify market opportunities. You will define and execute a thorough roadmap and product priorities based on a strong understanding of consumer needs, insights and an even stronger handle on in-depth data analysis. You will manage the work for a squad(s) and provide direction for leaders across product management, program management, engineering, design, and quality assurance.
Working within a larger Digital Studio team, you will be a project driver who effectively organizes resources to achieve business objectives. You will also partner with executives across multiple functions to develop a cohesive product strategy, product roadmap, and to ensure business objectives are met and exceeded. Above all, you will be a constant champion for the needs of our consumers.
* Identify the strategic product implications and opportunities resulting from major corporate strategies and change initiatives.
* Product Lifecycle Management: Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of complex GC Martech products and capabilities from conception through launch. Strategize and execute on growth initiatives in operating existing Martech platforms and capabilities.
* Product roadmap definition: Develop a GC Martech product feature and release roadmap based on business targets, in-depth data analysis, and a clear understanding of consumer needs.
* Prioritization: Effectively design product plans based on priorities, setting clear/measurable objectives and deploying team resources appropriately to achieve business goals
* Product Specifications: Write and consult on complex Martech product specifications while accounting for local and global marketing platform challenges and internal and external dependencies
* Analytics and Experimentation: Develop and measure Martech product KPIs, derive key insights, drive reporting tools, and devise and execute experiments and multivariate tests to find product solutions.
* Collaborate: Partner with Engineering, Program Management, and Marketing leaders throughout completion of milestones while connecting with brand marketing and analytics teams to deliver optimal results.
* Geography Expertise: Display a deep understanding of the Chinese consumer, Martech landscape and regulatory environment while driving outcomes that benefit the overall business.
* Raise the Bar: Promote cross-team and cross-organizational knowledge sharing through multiple forums (e.g., user groups, tech talks, design reviews, internal blogs).
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management; consumer mobile or web product experience required.
* Experience developing Martech product capabilities powering 1st and 3rd party marketing
* Fluent in Chinese and English (Written and Verbal) with Clear, concise and persuasive communication style that compels to action
* Exceptional data analytics skills
* Ability to create product deliverables such as wireframes, prototypes, and requirements specifications
* Experience managing live mobile app or web experiences with multivariate testing
* Experience managing priorities with third party vendors and key partners. Comfortable making build versus buy recommendations based on industry knowledge
* Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
* Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and give insight on industry trends
* History of making challenging tradeoffs in establishing product priorities that have required sophisticated analyses and challenging negotiations.
* Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive stakeholders
* Strong passion for creating engaging, compelling fitness and sports user experiences
* Previous start-up, social networking and/or software consulting experience a strong plus
* CS background or prior engineering experience a strong plus
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.