Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.
* Overall system design with vendor,including function (WES, WCS & Hardware), operation process, system throughput and interface;
* Manage the MHE program deliverables, objectives, methodology, master plan, scope and timeline
* Balancing of MHE system functionalities in WMS and WCS
* Coordination of MHE related implementation, testing, training and documentation
* Interface to and coordination of MHE suppliers
Management and acceptance of MHE delivery * Identify, maintain and develop the partnership with external service vendors, driving on-site 3rd party service model excellence through the assigned service scope
Lead the service vendor to establish the maintenance system to ensure the MHE system high stability, to well support Ops
Establish & develop effective relationships with internal stakeholders to reduce flow waste.
Setup MHE annual OPEX and CAPEX budget, manage & take full accountability of all related service expenditures' effectiveness; track, report & justice budget -expenditure on a routine basis
Supervise on-site 3rd party service performance/ service effectiveness and chair routine performance evaluation
In assigned service scope manage all service contracts /agreements' lifecycle continuity & effectiveness
Handle Operational exception and problem solving;
WCS change management;
Identify the innovation opportunity and study for the innovation project and design
· 3+ years working experience in warehouse project or warehouse solution development, familiar with warehouse operation process.
· More than 2 years of experience in warehouse automation equipment design, automation equipment project management and MHE/WCS.
· Experience in MHE hardware and software design is preferred
· Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Mechatronics, Automation and Logistics Engineering
· Good MHE project management and communication skills· Fluent English is a must for the role, both written and spoken
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.