Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.
30% - Monthly Inventory Forecast
* Own the business KPI of inventory turnover and inventory structure.
* Analyze the demand trend, shipment plan, sell-thru plan, cancellation plan and return plan of different business channels, including wholesales, digital, Nike owned store, Nike Factory Store (NFS).
* Forecast the inventory landing of next 12 months.
* Foresee the risk and opportunity of inventory structure and velocity.
* Propose solutions to improve inventory health.
25% - Monthly closeout / off-season inventory management.
* Analyze the cancellation and return plan of wholesales, digital and Nike owned store, define closeout inventory liquidation plan.
* Own the Rebuy budget for Nike factory store.
* Foresee the risk and opportunity of supply for NFS.
* Take actions to improve closeout inventory health.
25% - Inventory health pulse deep dive and action tracking
* Deep dive the inventory risk and opportunity, and define the action plan.
* Align the action plan with cross-functional teams.
* Monitor the progress of the actions.
20% - Project management
* Leading role for team internal projects, such as process improvement, new report development, etc.
* 3~5 years’ experience in inventory management, planning or supply chain related background.
* Good skill in communication, presentation, problem-solving and stakeholder management.
* Good in English and Mandarin.
* Database coding experience preferred.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.