Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
• Maximize business rev thru driving digital product experience across Nike digital commerce platforms (Nike.com, APPs and WeChat) and outside of Nike digital touch points.
• Plan and drive seasonal products on site by aligning with merchandising strategy. Incorporate seasonal merchandising strategy with business goal and translate into digital business plan.
• Leverage data to drive in-season trading and immediate actions to capture and maximize business opportunities.
• Provide seasonal hindsights on what worked, didn't work and concrete actions from product and consumer journey’s perspective.
• Build knowledge and develop insights from industry best practices in site merchandising strategies, consumer experience, and product presentation. Translate findings into actionable plans.
• Merchandising expertise. Product knowledge of Nike Jordan is a plus.
• Strong Business acumen, especially for e-commerce.
• Ecommerce merchandising operation experience.
• Logical thinking with analytics capabilities.
• Skilled in PowerPoint and Excel. Team player and also have strong communication skill to lead and push projects across different functions.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.