Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
Nike is looking for a Membership and Member Lifecycle Marketing Director. This role is essential to create marketing plans to promote Nike’s membership program, to drive acquisition of new Nike members as well as deepen member engagement and increase member retention.
The ideal candidate lives and breathes the customer lifecycle journey; can’t sleep knowing there’s an opportunity to improve conversion, engagement & retention. This person will succeed in this role if they are customer-obsessed, analytical, detail-oriented, have a strong understanding of CRM marketing technology, and are relentless about raising the bar.
This is an individual contributor role however candidates will be expected to bring leadership capability toward influencing and leading across cross-functional teams.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
* Lead in developing Nike Membership Program marketing communication strategy and plan
* Own strategic content initiatives to enhance personalisation within the customer lifecycle to ensure we’re putting the right content in front of the right audience at the right time.
* Conceptualise and execute lead conversion and customer retention strategies in partnership with the Membership Program and Benefits team. Understand and iterate on the Customer Journey, obsessing over how we deepen our relationship with our members to both increase new member growth and retention rates
* Partner with Membership Growth team (in Nike Direct Digital Commerce) to leverage data to identify, launch and test new strategic member marketing initiatives. These initiatives will be built and tested specifically against our member cohorts and will help drive member KPIs including activeness, LTV, engagement and retention.
* Work closely with other key stakeholders — including Membership Program, Digital Commerce, Store Marketing, Brand Creative, Brand Management, and Product— to create a long-term roadmap of projects to optimize and enhance the overall customer lifecycle
* Partner with the Member data team to develop reports and dashboards that clearly track key metrics and indicators for member engagement, ensuring the ability to report on performance of campaigns and tactics at the aggregate, channel, segment and initiative levels.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will directly report to the Consumer Direct Marketing Director based in Seoul. You will closely collaborate with the cross functions including Membership Growth Team in Digital Commerce, Store Marketing, Brand Creative, Brand Management in Geo & Nike Korea. You will lead the vision and strategies to transform our brand into the most sophisticated, member focused, digital brand in the world. You will bring best-in-class brand and commerce experiences to life for the members across the ‘One Nike Marketplace’ (Direct-owned + Partner channels/experiences).
* Minimum of 10 years' experience in brand, digital or membership marketing with a Bachelor's degree ; minimum of 5 years' experience in a data-driven lifecycle marketing role, preferably in a fast-growing e-commerce start-up environment.
* Ability to harness quantitative and qualitative learnings to create a strategy that drives growth
* Desire to develop a strategy and then get in the weeds and execute against it, making sure that every part of it is optimised for success
* Passion to scale CRM program at a high growth brand
* Strong communication and organisational skill to manage cross-functional teams
* Proven delivery of positive results and growth through member marketing
* Analytical and data driven, but also have a passion for creativity and forward-thinking
* Having a test-learn-measure approach to everything you do ; Ability to analyze results and situations, get to solutions and recommendations quickly
This role is for Local Hire or Domestic Relocation Only
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.