Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
You will be working collaboratively with respective business functional teams, Global Technology teams, and 3rd party platform providing leading-edge technologies to ensure Nike’s digital plans are enabled.
* Act as a liaison between the business, Global Technology teams and the 3rd party platform provider with regards to front- and back-end requirements
* Capture and define requirements that enable an enhanced consumer experience on Nike.com, analyzing technical feasibility, removing obstacles, and ensuring the development is completed on time and within scope
* Partner with business teams to turn the omnichannel strategy into a clear execution plan & roadmap
* Create and maintain all documentation related to systems and integrations both internally and with the 3rd party platform provider
* Capture Data & Analytics needs, including reports and KPIs that support the Digital business
* Minimum 2 years’ experience as a product owner, developing and launching digital commerce or digital products in a fast-paced environment
* Experienced in working with diverse teams of product analysts in cross-functional environments
* Proven experience working with agile development and CSM (certified scrum master) or PSPO (Professional Scrum Product Owner) or similar .
* Good understanding of digital commerce KPIs, how they are measured and influenced
* Strong knowledge of web development technologies and APIs. Experience with VTEX is highly valued
* Self-starter and results-oriented, able to work under minimal supervision. Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques, and technologies
* Excellent organizational, prioritization and communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail
* Fluent in English
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.