Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.
* Keep active communication with all cross functional teams to resolve transportation related issues and update the status of in-transit shipment or solutions.
* Arrange transportation resource and provide solutions for the urgent delivery request.
* Manage transportation vendors’ performance to ensure high level delivery service to all customer
* Draft and evaluate monthly vendor QPR score.
* Organize monthly F2F performance and projects review meeting.
* Drive vendors’ initiatives for project follow up and summarize result with PPT.
* Review and feedback to vendors’ weekly updates.
On-site visit vendor’s office for POD (proof of delivery) audit
* Data analysis & PPT draft to support the project manager.
* Responsible for the TMS (LBS/Lighting X) data validation and vendor communication.
Sustainability data collection and monitor all the transportation carriers’ sustainability performance.
* Above 2~4 years’ retail operation/supply chain experience in logistics field.
* Strong vendor management experience & skill.
* Strongly analytical skills and Excel skill setup;
* Fluent English for both written and spoken.
* Strong sense of responsibility
* Logic mindset & good communication skill
* Good computer/Microsoft office skills, especially in Excel.
* Good personal skills and strong communication skills with fluency in both spoken and written English.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.