Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
We’re looking for Lead Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst. This role is responsible for researching and analyzing current and emerging threats and vulnerabilities that have the potential to cause harm or malicious actions against the Nike environment. Our ideal candidate is highly experienced in the cyber threat field, believes in a business risk balanced approach and excels in a highly-matrixed, people-focused environment.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
* Maintain awareness of the cyber threat landscape and leverage automation to build better detection capabilities.
* Analyze and validate the feasibility of exploits and their impact to Nike based on difficulty of development/exploitation.
* Recommend patching priorities and timelines based on proof of concepts (POCs), exploits, and the Nike threat landscape.
* Identify, develop, and maintain access to non-standard intel sources.
* Provide direct support to the Nike Cyber Defense Center & Incident Response (NCDC/IR), and Corporate Information Security (CIS) Operations management team.
* API customizations from vendor tools that feed data visualization tools, such as Tableau.
* Identify and develop IOCs through research, sandboxing, and reversing.
Share knowledge with the rest of the team and help other team members grow their skillsets.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
This role is part of the Cyber Threat Intelligence team within Corporate Information Security (CIS). You will work with teams within CIS, including the Nike Cyber Defense Center & Incident Response (NCDC/IR) and CIS Operations Management team.
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Engineering, or related field of study.
* Have 5-8years of Cyber Threat Intelligence experience
* Experience in and understand cyber threat modeling (e.g., STRIDE) to identify potential threats.
* Experience in intelligence frameworks and collaboration platforms (MITRE ATT&CK, CAPEC, MISP, Malpedia, STIX).
* Expertise in honeypots/honeynets, canaries, and other active deception tools to identify network attacks.
* Intimate knowledge about information security threat intelligence and thrive on the details of threat analysis. You know what's possible and what's not. You know how to determine what's relevant to Nike.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. You are able to communicate details in a clear, business relevant manner.
* Experienced in threat validation.
* Experience working incident response.
* Working level knowledge of the following: Python, C, C++, Assembly language (ASM).
* Comfortable creating YARA rules for hunting purposes.
* Strong people leader. You know how to build and motivate teams and individuals and help them grow to their potential.
* Has connections within the cyber threat intelligence community.
* Customer-oriented focus, with a strong interest in a satisfied client.
* Take pride in being diligent and self-driven.
* Ethics and ability to manage sensitive material are unquestionable.
* Believe change is an opportunity and ambiguity doesn't rattle you.
* Work life balance is as important to you as it is to us. However, the occasional ad-hoc change of evening or weekend plans you see as a collective opportunity to excel.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.