Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
We’re looking for a Senior Data Protection Analyst. The role utilizes extensive knowledge of data protection standards, industry best practices, professional experience, collaboration, and good judgment to assist business partners by deep diving into existing processes to integrate processes with improved security controls. The individual will be responsible for reviewing business processes to identify gaps leading to potential data exposure, integrating existing data protection methods into existing processes, gathering business requirements for data protection needs that aren’t met by existing data protection tools, and serve as a subject matter expert in Data Protection capabilities.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
If this is you, you’ll be working with the Data Protection team and performing these key tasks:
* Lead engagements with remote groups, including vendor relationships.
* Perform Business Process Reviews to determine potential data exposure.
* Gather requirements for new data protection needs and integration.
* Provide process recommendations and/or recommend alternate solutions to resolve gaps with data security.
* Develop action plans and processes with management and the PTD engineering team.
* Trouble shoot user issues related to folder structure / tool access requirements.
* Work with BISO / EM / and ESD to review new capabilities that are needed to support the business and technical teams.
* Interface with BISO / EM groups to ensure continuity among all areas of CIS.
* Stay current on security technologies, trends, standards, and best practices.
* Provide guidance around end-user training on adopted data protection tools.
* Continually update relevant security skills.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You will be part of Corporate Information Security (CIS), reporting into the Data Protection team. You will work closely with other CIS teams.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related filed, or equivalent work experience.
* 5+ years of information technology experience.
* Knowledge of basic information security standards, principles, and practices.
* The ability to assess risk and translate it to business relevant considerations and facts.
* The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly.
* Advanced technical acumen.
* Proven analytical and problem-solving ability.
* Superior communication, ability to explain complex concepts in plain language and graphics.
* Excellent organization, and interpersonal skills with the ability to appropriately communicate and translate complex security risks to dollars.
* Ability to balance and prioritize work.
* Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.