Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
• Consolidate cross platform consumer insight to generate reports to leadership teams that drive key business decisions on the daily operation of digital commerce
• Leverage and multiple data source which across digital platforms to inform platform leaders and leadership team on KPI performance and marketplace opportunities
• Communicate with peer functions to provide comprehensive insights at monthly basis and drive Nike Direct Digital Commerce business strategy in conjunction with Greater China Digital Commerce leadership and platform leaders
• Lead third party vendors with external data source to deliver insight for business team decision. Identify marketplace opportunities and trends by leveraging both internal and external datasets
• Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, econometrics, applied math, economics, or behavioral sciences. Advanced degree a plus but not required
• At least 5 years of experience in a business analytics role
• At least 5 years of experience in digital commerce, strategy, and/or general management
• Experience with digital or physical retail and/or retail and/or digital platforms is strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Proficiency in MS SQL, Tableau and R
• A strong understanding of business analytics techniques, particularly as those relate to measuring consumer & business outcomes in a digital commerce setting
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment under time pressure; able to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.