Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.’s rapid pace of innovation demands a Legal team that is always on the offense. And they’re always on their game – with the mission to advance and guide Nike’s business through innovative, offense-minded counsel. Nike attorneys, paralegals and other specialists in law provide inventive approaches and superior counsel to Nike’s global business. As Nike changes the future of sport, the Nike Legal team drives competition, ingenuity and integrity in the marketplace.
Major Responsibilities of this position:
You will widely deliver legal support to GC’s consumer facing MKT activities, such as 365 campaigns, store MKT events, digital marketing, social media partnership, etc. across omni channels through close working with experts and talents in our Legal/Privacy, IP, business, sitting in both Greater China and headquarters in the US, includes but not limited to:
independently prepare, review and negotiate daily contracts and/or other legal documents with our vendors/partners for store marketing and digital marketing;
under the supervision of the Assistant General Counsel, prepare and negotiate the partnership agreements and/or media buying contracts with social media partners;
timely review the promotional documents for consumer-facing MKT campaigns, address the legal risks and provide practical legal solutions;
prepare/update the playbooks to guide consumer facing MKT practices (e.g. livestreaming, promotional guide, social media buying) according to the evolving regulatory requirements & enforcement practices and deliver trainings to key business stakeholders;
support business to deal with the disputes arisen from the consumer facing MKT practices;
other responsibilities necessary to support business needs.
- Bachelor of law degree from a top Chinese law school, admitted to practice law in China. Overseas legal education is preferred, but not required;
- Admission to practice law in China is a must. Admission to practice law in a common law jurisdiction is a plus;
- 7+ years’ commercial law practice experience (with remarkable marketing compliance knowledge) in a multinational company and preferably, a top Chinese law firm; Good experience in social media, digital, retail or sports business is a plus;
- Solid commercial contract drafting, review and negotiation skill;
- Strong organizational/analytical skills with specific attention to details;
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently under pressure and prioritize multiple projects, and work effectively in a fast-paced, result-oriented environment;
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with different levels of people throughout the company globally;
- Native mandarin language fluency and bi-lingual skill in English.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.