Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.’s rapid pace of innovation demands a Legal team that is always on the offense. And they’re always on their game – with the mission to advance and guide Nike’s business through innovative, offense-minded counsel. Nike attorneys, paralegals and other specialists in law provide inventive approaches and superior counsel to Nike’s global business. As Nike changes the future of sport, the Nike Legal team drives competition, ingenuity and integrity in the marketplace.
At Nike, we understand that it takes a lifetime to build consumer trust and a moment to lose it. We work hard to earn and maintain that trust every single day - by treating our consumers with respect, and by delivering world-class, innovative products and experiences that are useful, intuitive, and exceed their expectations. Nike’s global Privacy team is critical to building and maintaining that trust. We collaborate with business partners to ensure respect for consumer data and privacy are embedded within every product and experience. We help teams understand the importance of privacy while giving thoughtful, clear, and actionable guidance.
Nike is on a mission to evolve our digital business and our global Privacy team. We’re looking for world-class talent to join our diverse, passionate, and purpose-driven team. If you’re dynamic, action-oriented, collaborative, thoughtful, and have deep technical privacy experience, you’ll fit right in with the team that helps Nike earn and deserve consumer trust.
As the Senior Legal Manager, Privacy & Security for Greater China, you’ll support the company's goals and objectives by providing well-informed, timely, effective and practical legal advice & counseling for Nike in mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. You’ll be a subject matter expert lawyer for privacy, cybersecurity and adjacent digital compliance matters in Greater China. You will help to drive Nike’s Greater China digital compliance program. You will partner with members of the Nike Greater China legal team and the global Privacy team.
Your responsibilities will include:
* As subject matter expert lawyer, providing regular support to legal colleagues on various legal matters with privacy or security implications,
* Partnering with other internal teams to explore new business initiatives, manage legal risks and provide business-friendly solutions,
* Help set and drive consistent privacy and security policies and practices across Nike,
* Handling other work or legal matters assigned to you from time to time.
• Bachelor of law from a top Chinese law school,
• Admission to practice law in China is a must. Admission to practice law in a common law jurisdiction is a plus,
• 6+ years' commercial law practice experience in a multinational company and/or an international law firm, with substantial experience in supporting privacy and security matters,
• Solid experience in building and driving privacy and security programs,
• Strong organizational/analytical skills with specific attention to details,
• Decent business sense and understanding of e-commerce, digital products and technology,
• good command of the Cybersecurity Law, Data Security Law, Personal Information Protection Law and related regulatory authorities in China and globally,
• IAPP Certification would be an advantage,
• Self-motivated, ability to work independently under pressure and prioritize multiple projects, and work effectively in a fast-paced, result-oriented environment,
• Good team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with different levels of people throughout the company,
• Native mandarin language fluency and bi-lingual skill in English.
Nike is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
Nike is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.