Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
We are looking for a Lead Visualization product manager to join our Commercial Analysis team within the GC Insights function. This role will be part of a multi-functional agile squad responsible for optimizing reporting and data analytics to enhance decision making across NIKE GC Consumer, Marketplace, and DSM teams. This role will be a leader for our visualization standards, strategy, tool assessment, and training across squads. This role doesn’t just provide a service to make our products beautiful, but more importantly, help us discover the right data products to build.
• The candidate needs to be a dependable teammate and a self-motivated data evangelist.
• Enjoy finding relationships between disparate data sets and clarity in a muddied data environment.
• The aim of most projects will be to gain user adoption, begin influencing key business decisions, and then ‘graduate’ the code to an engineering team to be further built out.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
• Develop and own a program focused creating mock-ups and prototypes for data products to ultimately accelerate insights driven reporting innovation.
• Build and deploy data visualization reports, dashboards and insights within a focused area of the Nike business value stream to enable business decisions, drive performance and lead to the accomplishment of annual goals.
• Implement robust data visualization and dashboarding solutions that help the business operationalize analytical insights to drive performance.
• Project manage and deliver large visualization projects with multiple business partners on firm deadlines
• Lead development and ongoing management of tools and processes, establishing metrics to monitor plans and communicate critical reports
• Utilize expertise to collaborate with key partners to understand requirements for reports and interactive dashboards, drive knowledge into action and support data driven decision making
• Work independently and take initiative to identify, explore and solve problems
• Document and communicate systems/analytics changes to the business, translating complex functionality into business relevant language
• Keep current on data visualization technology and standard methodologies
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
• You will work in a product squad model led by a product manager and consisting of data analysts, engineers and visualization developers.
• You will collaborate across our broader organization with business teams in Nike Great China as well as other data, analytics and technology functions at Nike.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Business, Mathematics, Engineering and/or related field.
• 6 years of relevant experience developing dashboards, data visualizations and self-service tools
• Solid experience in using data visualization and dashboarding techniques to make complex data more accessible, understandable and usable to drive business decisions and outcomes
• Experience with data extraction and analysis technologies such as Tableau, Power BI, SAS, QlikView, SQL or similar tools
• Experienced in developing, testing and implementing/maintaining intuitive dashboards and self-service tools
• Flexible, dynamic personality who works well partnering/collaborating in a matrixed team environment
• Expert at sifting through data, identifying critical information, analyzing, developing hypotheses and making recommendations
• Strong presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently requiring minimal direction, execute large projects following established guidelines/procedures and take initiative to explore and solve problems
• Strong process orientation and project management skills to manage multiple project streams
• Experience with large data sets, data models, and intermediate SQL skills
• Good understanding of key topics in marketing science, data science, and applied analytics as well as emerging trends in market research, consumer insights, ecommerce, digital marketing, and mobile app development
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.