Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.’s rapid pace of innovation demands a Legal team that is always on the offense. And they’re always on their game – with the mission to advance and guide Nike’s business through innovative, offense-minded counsel. Nike attorneys, paralegals and other specialists in law provide inventive approaches and superior counsel to Nike’s global business. As Nike changes the future of sport, the Nike Legal team drives competition, ingenuity and integrity in the marketplace.
We are looking for a Brand Protection Manager to lead the SEA+I digital enforcement strategy and enforce Nike Inc. Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) and develop intelligence from matters involving IPRs infringements. The role is based in Nike SEA headquarter office located in Singapore and reports to the Brand Protection Director APAC. The successful candidate will gather and analyze information and work closely with BP Managers, Investigators, Outside Counsel and Law Enforcement Agencies, producing intelligence packages to assist Online to Offline (O2O) investigations and enforcement. You will be the key person of driving SEA+I digital enforcement strategy, conducting online investigation and offering the good quality leads to the SEA+I territory managers for O2O operations. The manager should be able to work with the global digital BP team, the Nike Intelligence Center (NIC) and the SEA+I territory BP managers closely to lead digital investigations and provide guidance to the field investigations.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
You will work on managing the all-round BP matters, devising and implementing a digital BP strategy for SEA+I in line with Nike’s Global BP strategy and the regional business development plan. You will work closely with the SEA+I territory BP managers to develop high-quality actionable O2O leads.
Key responsibilities include:
* Collecting, collating, researching and analyzing data from a diverse range of sources to produce actionable intelligence, in order to facilitate effective on-ground investigations and enforcement.
* Enhancing online investigations to identify brick and mortar businesses and factories associated with the production and supply of counterfeit goods.
* Using internal systems, data bases, case management systems and OSINT to carry out link analysis and produce actionable intelligence packages.
* Supporting the global BP team to coordinate local investigation activities focusing resources on the biggest targets.
* Supporting the broader IP/BP team in relation to information/data requests to aid prosecutions and litigations.
* Maintaining data bases ensuring accurate recording of intelligence.
* Creating ad hoc reports and scorecards for BP Managers and Directors.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You will work primarily with Brand Protection, IP and Legal Team members but also with other Nike business functions and external vendors.
* College degree and minimum 5 years’ experience on brand protection
* Experience of working with digital platforms or digital investigation unit is strongly preferred
* Strong analytical skills with the capacity to make sound decisions that complement business goals; ability to prioritize heavy workload and delegate effectively.
* A good understanding of anti-counterfeiting legislation and law enforcement practices in the region
* Experience with Police, other investigative units of Law Enforcement Agencies or in a BP role with a global brand is strongly preferred
* Experience with presentations and project management required
* Capacity to quickly understand new information and situations.
* Ability to gain acceptance of ideas where planning, presentation and persuasion skills are needed.
* Ability to facilitate and negotiate effectively
* A high level of integrity and enthusiasm
* Good leadership skills and the ability to build effective internal and external networks
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Experience creating and presenting highly effective presentations.
* Ability to work collaboratively toward a common goal.
* Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
Note to Candidates: Local/Domestic Hire Only.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.