Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Asia-Pacific Latin-America (APLA) is a multi-cultural, growth Geography (Geo) that is seeking a leader with the functional and technical expertise that can execute the delivery and support of Digital Commerce Technology into Nike Southeast Asia & India and Pacific territories.
As a key member in the Consumer & Marketplace and Marketing Technology function, you will be the expert of the territory, driving digital commerce and marketplace partnerships according to the local market and business needs and be able to translate those insights into technical requirements for both local and global technology solutions working closely with the Geo Technical Product and Engineering organizations. Core to this role is the understanding of the global technology platform strategy and the criticality of aligning to the principles of customizing / extending global platforms into territories and/ or providing alternative technology solutions aligned with geo and global platform owners strategy.
Managing the digital commerce and partnership application catalog for local and legacy technology solutions and environments as well as managing vendor relationships is a critical component of this role and working to drive towards global platforms and capabilities as well as proper operational management will be keys to the success of this role.
Critical to this role is understanding the end to end Lifecyle of the digital products and partner platforms, obsessing how products are performing in production and working closely with our Technical Operations organization as well as product owners to obsess incident and problem trends impacting our consumers and athletes.
Lastly, in this role, you will actively participate in the intake of new ideas and asks from our business partners in territory, helping to assess them against strategic objectives, priorities, and resource capacity. In addition, as digital commerce technology solutions are delivered, you will be critical to assessing and determining the delivery and transition approach as well as last mile technical implementation to the respective markets till the successful handover to business and support teams.
* Leadership: Be a subject matter expert in the digital commerce space and provide required thought technical leadership, delivering solutions and supporting the marketplace units in territories.
* Accountability: Comfortable with ambiguity, change and the ability to provide ongoing thought leadership
* Functional planning: Capable to support the development key strategic initiatives, functional alignment and planning, and technical asks, as well as ability to translate them to be communicated to different critical audiences.
* Product strategy, roadmap and requirement planning: Ability to take business outcomes and data and convert them into functional and non-functional product requirements
* Product Management
- For local and legacy solutions the ability to oversee E2E product lifecycles for a product grouping, from strategy (innovate, generate ideas, justify investments) to launch (execution, integration, sequencing), operating in-life (track performance, fix issues), managing end-of-life and measurement including integration, sequencing, and stitching across all levels. Technology solutioning: ability to drive technical solutioning in partnership with engineering.
- For global solutions, you must be able to work with Geo Technical Product and engineering organization to infuse market specific nuances into solution requirements
* Cross-functional and stakeholder management: Ability to develop cross-functional knowledge to influence and communicate with stakeholders across functions. Collaborate with stakeholders to define system functional requirements and translate them into technical requirements for development. Manage effective communication and stakeholder expectations
* Project and Change Management
- Ability to lead and manage complex project to ensure that the project KPIs are effectively tracked and delivered and met to the project objectives.- Close collaboration across technical and business teams to efficiently deliver the activation and transition of technologies in territories.
* Functional depth:
* Digital commerce and marketplace experience dealing with country specific fiscal, legal, and other compliance related requirements including;
- Digital Commerce (.com and App): search, browse, buy, transactions, post purchase, payments, reporting and familiar with downstream activities- Online to Offline Strategy (O2O)- Connected marketplace and inventory- 3rd party digital partnerships
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
You will have the following key competencies to excel in following competencies:
Lead Consumer & Marketplace (C&M) - Digital Commerce work for the territory, delivering and operationalizing best in class consumer and member capabilities in partnership with technical product, engineering, program and tech ops teams * A proven track record of successfully collaborating with technical and support teams and effectively interfacing with cross functional business teams
* Proactively participate in the engagement with the territory marketplace and O2O teams
* Elevate the Territory requirements to the Geo Team
* Provide effective communications to inform and manage stakeholder’s expectation.
* Partner closely with technology operations team(s) in the prioritization, escalation, and resolution of incident trends and problems.
* Contribute in regular meetings to communicate project/operational statuses, identify any potential bottlenecks, and continuously manage expectations
* Ensure Territory to Geo alignment on strategy, in sync execution of priorities, and accountability to manage change
* Serve as a point of contact back to Geography technical product team(s)
* Ensure products in territory have established expected outcomes, KPI’s and the ability to be measured
* Partner Technical Product, Portfolio and program teammates in territory and geography to create relevant budget/financial commitments during planning cycles, budget preparation and review and calculating returns on investment
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area.
* Minimum of 7+ years of experience in Digital / Information technology leading and supporting digital commerce and retail technology technologies.
* Experience supporting eCommerce systems and integration both front-end and back-end
* Strong knowledge of incident / problem / knowledge management skillset
* Strategic and analytic focus using tools to measure against customer service metrics
* Technical product and/or business system analyst (BSA) experience
* Understanding of and experience in Agile project methodology
* Able to listen and lead conversations of varying audiences, engineering, product support and business
* Demonstrated understanding of digital technologies, browsers, analytics, reporting and content management systems and processes.
* Understanding of software development processes, including continuous delivery, DevOps, Scrum, Agile, Capabilities organization models, and Kanban
* Self-motivated, with a high sense of accountability, urgency, and drive
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and experience leading discussions and presenting to leadership
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a dynamic, results-oriented matrixed environment
* Experience in delivering Portfolio reporting that provides insights and holds team members accountable for delivering results
* Self-motivated, with a high sense of accountability, urgency, and drive
Note to Candidates: Local/Domestic Hire Only.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.