Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
For NIKE, Inc. merchants, everything begins and ends with the consumer. The Nike Merchandising team understands consumer needs and market capacity to create the right product mix for marketplaces around the world. From stores to online, this team helps bring the seasonal category visions to life. The Merchandising team has the unique ability to see beyond trends to identify what’s next to deliver the right product to the right places at the right time and price.
Drive the overall Mexico Sport Performance Men´s Sports Marketing offense - align vision, strategy and plans across the Mexico SM team. Help drive key dimensions as a growth opportunity, maximizing our contractual rights to strengthen our connection with the consumer and create the future of business opportunity.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
• Provide insight to Mexico Sports Marketing’s investments across Sport Performance dimensions (categories) - ensure Nike has the right portfolio of athletes / assets
• Execute the Mexico Sport Performance Men’s strategic plan within the key dimensions (sports category) in Mexico.
• Execute a strategic service vision to help athletes & teams reach their potential & strengthens NIKE’s partnerships. Partnership Management "Ability to develop & cultivate internal/external partnerships - Brand / Product with Athletes and Clubs"
• Support the overall Mexico Performance Men´s Sports Marketing Brand Experience offense - align vision, strategy and plans across the Mexico team to help drive key dimensions as a growth opportunity, maximizing our contractual rights to strengthen our connection with the consumer and fuel the business growth.
• Align our Sport Performance dimension athletes and teams against NIKE’s purpose offense - sustainability, community, diversity and equality.
• Support high level complex negotiations aligned to Mexico / APLA long term vision & strategy
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You’ll be point person for the Nike Mexico office and will report to Mexico´s Sports Marketing Director. On the daily you will be leading the operation team in sports marketing while co-working with sports marketing teammates as well as with APLA SM M’s Lead and Mexico x-functional teams.
• Requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience.
• Creating brand strategies and drive portfolio management with a long-term POV.
• Knowledge and passion for sports (+industry) is preferred.
• Ability to work with confidential information and maintain confidentiality.
• Natural team player with the ability to be professional in high-profile communications.
• Be an effective inclusive team player & positive influence.
• Fluent in Spanish and English.
Local/Domestic Hire Only. No exceptions
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.