Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accounts, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.
Consumer return and Digital shipment Operation Execution:
• Provide regular B2C planning report to operation team, and track the actual shipment/Return vs. forecast;
• Monitor day-to-day Consumer-return/ Outbound fulfillment via effective dashboard/ reporting, drive action plans with 3PLs and Nike stakeholders;
• Manage B2C exception orders, provide quick response and work around solutions via effective communication with cross-functions and 3PL;
• Proactively transfer business needs into operation plan, download upstream business ad-hoc requirement, collaborate with 3PL to provide DC solution;
• Take the leading role to manage small digital event fulfillment (38 WMS Day/Tmall 99Ju etc.); Support big digital evet delivery (618,D11);
DC Process Optimization:
• Continuously find the opportunity in the As-Is operation process to make enhancement and lift the performance, improve the operation efficiency and service level in a sustainable way;
• Collaborate with MPO team to optimize exception order handling process, elevate exception service level in a digitalized way;
• Track operation project status, facilitate project meeting, build strong relationship with key stakeholders
DC Data analysis:
• Optimize forecast model, provide more accurate planning information;
• Collect key operation data inputs and provide data analysis for daily operation and digital event;
• Analyze consumer preference via operation data and market trend, provide insights to operation, and better fit market needs;
* Technical: Proficient in Excel and PowerPoints software with knowledge of data analysis.
* Communication/Language: Fluent in English and Mandarin.
* Management/Leadership (if applicable):
* Other: First-tier university background will be preferred.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.