Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
MGR, GC - NIKE.COM/APP BUSINESS
Nike Direct Digital Commerce is a strategic focus and the growth engine for Nike, Inc. As a member of NDDC, you will lead high impact, high visibility initiatives to grow Nike owned platforms including Nike.com and Nike App. As part of that work, you will be on the front seat driving one of Nike’s fastest growing business; you’ll also be the trailblazer in defining the future success of Nike.
* -Business Result & User Growth: Own the revenue and user growth target. Lead and implement strategies to drive acquisition, retention, and conversion with consumer obsession and innovation.
* -Cross-Functional Team Activation: Build relationships and partnerships across Site Merchandising, Channel Marketing, Performance Marketing, Membership, Merchandising, Digital Product, Digital Ops, Consumer Service, Business Analytics, Business Planning, Finance to effectively and efficiently deliver high impact priorities;
* -Growth Model: Oversee development, maintenance and socialization of the User Growth Model; build business levers against each KPI from the growth model, launch initiatives, define operational models, set right priorities to achieve busines and user growth target
* -Commercial & User Growth Hacking: Lead new out-of-the-box experiments to pilot and scale campaigns that drive user growth and direct revenue impact.
* -Read & React: Lead weekly business read-out from on-site performance / user/ product lens and run live ops against the business target. Proactively monitor analytics to improve all metrics at the funnel and reiterate quickly
* -Data-Driven Decisions: Identify gaps, develop hypotheses, and execute in-depth analyses with the support from Business Analytics team to translate data into actionable insights and make fast decisions.
* -Local Digital Experience: Optimize digital product experience by partnering with product team in delivering the best-in-class digital app that Chinese consumers love
* -4+ years of experience in e-Commerce, Product Management, Growth, Digital Marketing in a consumer-facing technology company and proven track record in delivering business result and user growth
* -Ability to lead initiatives involving cross-functional teams, manage stakeholders, and excel in the face of ambiguity and with a strong Enterprise mindset
* -Experience with hands-on development, operations, management, and optimization of large-scale user acquisition/retention/conversion campaigns (not agency managed)
* -Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to promptly establish priorities and communicate expectations; experience with modeling, multivariate testing, and statistics
* -Comprehensive understanding of China’s digital and retail market landscape, both through a technology and competitor lens
* -A hacker’s type mentality full of curiosity and creativity.
Key Behaviors for Success in the Role:
* -Outcomes and Results-Focused
* -Strong Bias for Action
* -Ability to navigate complex organization and Influence at all levels
* -Positive attitude, tenacity and high energy to tackle new, challenges and ambiguous problems
* -Ability to oscillate between high level strategy and in-depth analyses to inform execution
* -Ability to learn quickly, be resourceful and build relationships with new partners and teams across Nike, Inc.
* -Clear and direct written and verbal communication in both Chinese and English
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.