Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Working in Nike's Direct to Consumer business will be rewarding, it'll be challenging, and it'll most definitely not be just another job. You'll be an ambassador of the Nike brand - everything we strand for: drive, determination, the unyielding commitment to excellence, these all will be a part of your everyday experience. We're committed to making every consumer's experience a rewarding one, and as a member of our digital retail team, your contributions will be a big part of our success.
Ideal candidate will possess a comprehensive understanding of retail metrics and how they are used across functions to deliver profitable and sustainable growth for Nike, with a strong ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business. Strong communication skills are critical. Extensive Digital and/or vertical retail experience is preferred.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
Pre - Season:
* Work with Geography Planning to refine CC targets for Nike Direct Digital Commerce (NDDC) based on retail strategies and opportunities; ensure plan reconciles with topline financial plan developed by the Merchandise Financial Planner.
* Partner with Geography Planning to align with and make recommendations to Merchandising regarding seasonal product flow strategies.
* Create bottoms up plans for NDDC and present to Geography and SEA&I leadership teams; Gather feedback from Merchandisers and Geography to refine NDDC plans.
* Incorporate the estimated impact of seasonal marketing stories, initiatives and key consumer moments into plans.
* Manage allocations and create order sheets partnering with MPO (Operations) for order management.
In - Season:
* Provide ongoing in-season recaps and analysis, identifying best and slow sellers, comparing versus plan, forecast, and prior year. Monitor performance of key items and seasonal stories, taking actions to maximize revenue, margin, and inventory productivity.
* Manage full-price and off-price mix, make recommendations and execute markdowns to manage health of inventory and capitalize on key consumer moments.
* Share insights with cross-functional partners, ensuring the voice of consumer is well accounted for in future plans and strategies
Post - Season:
* Recap the performance of the assortment including average weekly sell-through, color performance, and SKU productivity.
* Analyze and report key item contribution and performance of marketing and seasonal stories, proactively provide insights for future planning.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
As an Assortment Planner for Nike Direct Digital Commerce (NDDC), you will work across both the Territory and geography, and across multiple key stakeholders to drive optimal style and classification plans within a fast-growing and dynamic business channel. In this role, you will work closely with Merchandise Financial Planner, Merchandising and Business teams to determine style depth, breath and flow tied to financial plans. You will lead pre-season and in-season merchandise assortment planning, as well as share consumer-led insights to shape future product strategies.
* Degree (e.g. Bachelor's) in Business or related field with 6 years' retail relevant experience in merchandise/business/demand/supply planning; experience working in a vertical retailer with digital commerce preferred.
* Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business, comprehensive understanding of retail math.
* Ability to create monthly reports, style-level sales plans, track promotional calendar/events and pre-meeting prep
* Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred.
* Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions with strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others.
* Advanced knowledge of MS office applications; proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.
* Experience with planning software/tools and merchandise management systems is preferred.
"This role is open to local/domestic hires only".
At NIKE, the health and safety of our employees and community is paramount. Even for roles that can be performed remotely, there will be instances where in-person presence is required at the workplace.
An offer of employment is conditional upon submission of proof of Covid-19 vaccination status, for the purpose of planning deployment at the workplace. Successful candidates will also be required to comply with relevant Covid-19 advisories from the government ministries and NIKE at all times.#LI-KR1
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.