Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
To be successful in this job, you will need a unique combination of attributes. You have a passion for and good understanding of both the digital and physical sport and fitness markets within China. You have genuine interest and sensibility in new digital ventures around sports, fitness, and lifestyle. You will have significant experience in e-commerce platforms in China. You are an expert in digital product, design and have domain knowledge in engineering and platform partnerships. Similarly, you have experience building momentum and aligning multiple constituencies within large organizations, and a credibility with and understanding of the startup and venture capital communities. You are capable of defining a vision, marshaling resources, executing on an initiative, and presenting the results to Senior Leadership.
* Define and prioritize product experience and capabilities for consumers
* Identify and activate opportunities to integrate Nike experiences into China digital ecosystem
* Set and own a China-specific product roadmap, aligning with Global product, design and engineering leaders to balance localization, speed, scale and leverage
* Establish key digital capabilities in China (e.g., payment, 1:1 targeted communication/engagement, seamless marketplace)
* Build the China digital studio product team that can build locally relevant experiences and leverage existing products and capabilities
* 10+ years’ experience leading and managing an end-to-end consumer digital product
* organization with a large scale, high quality product portfolio
* As a "digital-native" expert with working experience at the top tier Internet companies
* Knowledge of design thinking and hand-on experience with UX and UI design
* Experience managing a multi-discipline team with matrixed reporting structures
* Experience working at a company with a large, high value brand
* Passion for identifying emerging trends in the digital space and leading innovation
* Strong executive presence and executive communications skills
* Experience with startup and technology community
* Background and skillset to manage complex initiatives from start to finish
* Exceptional networking, relationship building and partnership management skills
* Strong interpersonal, consensus-building skills, with ability to communicate and achieve results across multiple audiences in complex organizational structure
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.