Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
If you're ready to make an impact and help deliver meaningful outcomes in support of our Consumer Direct Acceleration, join our Finance Engineering Team! We combine contemporary technology, agility, and a collaborative culture to deliver solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s leading products and services. As a team, we are responsible for developing and deploying solutions that support sophisticated Financial Planning processes and deliver the fusion of business objectives, technical architecture, and tools in operationally excellent, Financial Planning solutions, globally. Working with our team will be exciting, challenging, and definitely not just another job.
Who we are looking for:
We're looking for an Anaplan Solution Lead to be a foundational part of our Financial Planning & Performance Management Engineering Team. In this role, you will collaboratively work as part of an increasingly commitment, globally-distributed, agile EPM Modeling squad to meet the evolving Financial Planning technology needs of Nike's Finance organization. The candidate needs to:
- Be well organized and model documentation standard processes for others
- Have a very solid understanding of Finance Planning processes and concepts, especially the Income Statement
- Efficiently collaborate and navigate through ambiguity to solicit and gather the right information, in the right detail
- Distill and communicate technical outcomes and their value to the squad and other collaborators, globally
- Model technical standard processes and implementation principles, provide coaching to others & inspect technical outcomes to ensure quality standards
- Leverage a learning mentality, excellent analytical & problem-solving skills, diligent nature, and discerning judgment to solve business problems with technology
What you will work on:
As an Anaplan Solution Lead for our EPM Modeling squad, your primary role on the team will be to gather requirements, communicate technical outcomes, and lead solution design, build, and optimization of Anaplan Financial Planning models critical to a significant, strategic, long-term impact on Financial Planning collaborators, aligned with the strategic objectives of NIKE and future architectural standards.
Who you will work with:
As a team, we regularly interact with Finance and Technology partners, globally. To ensure we are aligning appropriate technology outcomes and prioritized leadership initiatives, you'll partner with Technology Product, Program, Architecture, and Engineering peers and leaders. This alignment is the foundation of your regular partnership with your peer Lead Software Engineer, in India, and the squad's Technical Product Managers (TPMs), one in India and one at WHQ, with whom you will identify, communicate, plan, deliver, support, and optimize financial planning solutions, globally at scale.
What you bring:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Finance or Accounting, or a related field or combination of relevant education, experience, and training.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours to support Nike's global business initiatives.
- Must have Anaplan Level 3 Model Building Training Lead Anaplan Solutions Engineer. In-depth understanding of Anaplan ALM standard processes, and experience managing and working across multiple workspaces/models,(Certified Anaplan Solution Architect) highly preferred
- 1.5+ years' experience designing and building robust financial planning models within Anaplan
- 3 to 5+ years of full lifecycle(FP&A) Financial planning and analysis FP&A solution delivery experience
- 3+ years' hands-on experience implementing multi-dimensional Enterprise Performance Management solutions leveraging tools like Anaplan, IBM Planning Analytics/TM1, Oracle EPB, etc.
- 2+ years leading a squad implementing multi-dimensional Enterprise Performance Management solutions leveraging tools like Anaplan, IBM Planning Analytics/TM1, Oracle EPB, etc.
- Strong Excel proficiency
- 3+ years working within an Agile delivery operating model with demonstrated knowledge of Waterfall and hybrid implementation methodologies.
- 2+ years' experience delivering cloud-based data infrastructure and integrations using tools like S3, Airflow, Lambda, EC2, Snowflake, Kafka, etc. preferred
Solution and results-oriented, motivated, self-starter
Collegial, open, and grounded in integrity
#LI-TD1 #Anaplan #Architect
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.