Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.
Tuesday-Friday 6:00 AM-4:30 PM
Tuesday-Friday 5:00 PM-3:30 AM
Saturday-Monday 6:00 AM-6:00 PM
Saturday-Monday 6:00 PM-6:00 AM
A Coach guides a team day-to-day. As a Coach you will educate our Athletes about the business goals of Nike and ensures that they have visibility into the end-to-end process flow of the DC. You will motivate and encourage the team to successfully achieve key operational targets (productivity, safety, quality, teamwork, and culture). You will oversee all Help Chain activity and ensure every instance is properly documented. In a dynamic and fast changing environment, a Coach is independent, calm under pressure, and considers problems as challenges. Leadership is in their DNA and is capable of creating a collaborative environment that fosters a sense of psychological safety. You can manage ambiguity, and is skilled at giving and receiving feedback to/from all levels.
Beyond responsibility for a core group of Athletes, Coaches will belong to a cohort that collectively manages DC operations across multiple functional areas. People duties such as performance management, process adherence, performance reviews, and development are responsibilities in this role.
- Bachelor’s degree or a related discipline and at least 3 years management experience in a distribution or manufacturing environment; or an additional 2 years in lieu of a degree is preferred
- 3 plus years of experience managing employees required
- Working knowledge of automated distribution systems, departmental budgets, and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- PC skills required, experience with Excel, Word, SAP, DCMS and Kronos would be a plus.
- Project management skills preferred.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills, attentive to details, work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines required.
- Must possess demonstrated ability to work as a team member, handle confidential matters in a professional manner, and lead and influence others to accomplish operational objectives.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills, ability to embrace and promote others' ideas, motivate employees, build and maintain working relationships and stay focused.
- Must understand and foster a diverse workforce.
- Able to work overtime with little or no notice before or after scheduled shift.
- Must have ability to access all areas of the warehouse and be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.