Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To work in retail is to be the face of NIKE, Inc. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
Nike Direct is the face of Nike. A career in Nike Direct demands creativity and ambition, while offering the opportunity to grow with world-class teammates and retail partners. Our team unites physical and digital retail, giving consumers complete access to premium products and immersive experiences every day. In one of the most influential cities in the world, you will drive the team to reach the full potential.
Inside the House of Innovation, our new store on the Champs Elysees, the promise of retail comes to life. On each floor, groundbreaking features offer spaces and experiences that are both personal and responsive. Throughout, consumers can enjoy services that are deeply customizable and effortlessly smart and seamless.
You can be a part of that. As our Lead you will build the bond between the consumer and the brand by providing the highest level of service and inspiring with powerful brand stories adapted to the retail setting.
- Utilize exceptional customer service skills, sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
- Handle more complex transactions or customer service situations
- Provide expertise in one or more areas or functions (shipping and receiving, cashier duties, and customer service)
- Seek ongoing training and education to further develop expertise
- Assist managers in conducting formal onboarding and training programs for associates
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
- Assist in coordinating work of other associates
- Ability to provide a friendly, personal connection with the consumer
- Ability to use technology to deliver a premium experience to our consumer
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule including weekends and holidays
- Possess a positive, competitive spirit that provides energy to overcome challenges
- Driven by a need to learn and grow, drawing on feedback from others for guidance and support.
- Display professionalism and integrity at all times: in every interaction with teammates and customers as well as in personal work habits.
We are looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by pursuing diversity and rewarding imagination. The Brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Ready to revolutionize sport? Just do it
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.