Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
You arrange our product flow from source to customer door, thus you have impact on the end to end Supply Chain activities of Converse products. You ensure deliveries take place against customer expectations. You work closely together with our business partners in warehousing and freight and continuously improve our efficiency and service.
This role allows people with a passion for logistics to boost their knowledge about warehousing and supply chain processes. You will make a difference in improving our business. You are part of a small international team together with colleagues at other Nike offices in Europe. The Converse operations manager will coach and develop you.
Converse is a sneaker brand with over a century of authentic sports history and footwear innovation under its laces. Our rich history includes the shoe that revolutionized the game of basketball, witnessed the birth of rock and roll and would later become an icon worldwide, the Chuck Taylor All Star.
Converse enters its second century by honoring its heritage of seeing things a little differently, loving people with a creative spirit, and celebrating the spirit of rebellion and originality in basketball, rock & roll and anywhere else you find it.
- You will be part of the Converse Logistics Team who deliver top level customer service on a day-to-day basis.
- You will learn, analyse and improve the inbound, outbound and inventory management processes at the EMEA DC in Grobbendonk (Antwerp).
- You will be a point of contact for the in-country customer operations teams for following up on timely processing and delivery of their orders.
- You will analyze warehouse performances and provide relevant management reporting.
- You are currently studying for a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in the area of supply chain management or logistics.
- Your curriculum requires or allows you to take up an internship position in a company.
- You have an analytical mindset, drilling down to root causes of problems in order to quickly find the solution.
- You are a multitasker and therefore able to correctly prioritize given tasks.
- You are passionate about logistics.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
- You are most definitely not a stranger to Microsoft Office (in particular Outlook and Excel).
- Your business suit stays in the closet! Our informal dress code ensures an enthusiastic and casual work environment.
- We guarantee an internship with lots of freedom and space to grow, both professionally and personally!
- The internship is unpaid, but you can count on specific reimbursement for the costs made.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.