Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.
As a Digital Data Analyst, you will have an exceptional opportunity to leverage your analytical mindset, effective communication skills and project management expertise to challenge status quo and enable operational excellence for Nike’s “Consumer Direct Offense”. You will identify and effectively collaborate with various stakeholders across the Digital Supply Chain team to drive innovation and execution initiatives in the network.
- Drive creation of interactive and user-friendly analytical tools that enable fact-based decision making process and executive storytelling
- Drive adoption of these tools by conducting user training sessions, communicating effectively with various stakeholders and influencing without authority
- Develop and deliver high-impact presentations to communicate strategic plans, roadmaps and initiative status updates to the broader organization. Manage a wide range of quantitative and qualitative inputs, simplify your message and influence various stakeholders
- Define, track and communicate building-wide and departmental KPIs across the distribution center; identify opportunities and provide recommendations for process improvement
Build knowledge and be a resident expert on the end-to-end Operational Process across the Memphis and WHQ Digital network. Challenge status quo, identify process improvement opportunities and effectively translate operational needs into business requirements for new tools.
Effectively manage projects to completion. Identify and proactively manage stakeholders that have influence and/or are impacted by your projects. Effectively manage project timelines and scope; communicate proactively and strategically.
Develop and maintain business KPIs, analyze data, identify root causes and present findings and recommendations to drive key business decisions. Support the business using statistical methods for process and performance assessment.
Solve problems and provide solutions. Respond to requests from internal/external customers. Investigate these requests and partner on a solution enabling operational excellence for the “Consumer Direct Offense”. Collaborate and share best practices across Memphis network.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Supply Chain, Business, Commerce, Economics, etc.) with an expected graduation of December 2021 or May/June 2022
- Coursework across areas including: Statistics, Data Science, Engineering, Analytics, Business, Marketing, or Computer Science
- Coursework or demonstrated interest in consumer behavior or consumer psychology a plus
- Experience working with visualization tools (Tableau, Spotfire, etc.) a plus
- Ability and willingness to be resourceful, working with colleagues in a team / squad structure to identify and learn new skills if needed
- Obsessed with understanding consumer impact of physical and digital retail experiences and finding new ways to optimize the journey
- Ability to synthesize consumer needs and communicate them clearly and effectively
- Passionate about Sport, Nike products and the consumer / retail industry
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.