Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike's Global Technology teams power Nike’s entire digital portfolio, including Nike.com, NIKEiD, Nike+ products, mobile apps, digital brand experiences, retail technologies and consumer interactions. They also provide the business with the tools and services needed to do each job effectively from sales and design to advertising and distribution.
As an Intern in Nike Global Technology you will use your engineering background to take an active role in developing new products and technologies. Utilizing fundamental engineering tools and techniques, Nike Global Technology interns work to innovate and accelerate our brand's digital technology. Intern opportunities exist within the following areas:
- Software engineering
- iOS development
- Android development
- React development
- Software QA engineering
- Mobile app release coordinating
- Mobile app release engineering
- Mobile app QA specialist
- RFID software engineering
- Site reliability engineering
- Full stack development
- Cloud architecture development
- Cloud security
- Digital security
- Machine learning
- Augmented reality product development
- Analytics and reporting
- Design, write and test software to solve a business problem.
- Collaborate with other engineers and stakeholders to design solutions and resolve technical issues.
- Be an active participant in team meetings and processes.
- Use a variety of tools to manage software source code, builds, and deployments.
- Pursuing bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information sciences or related field.
- Ability to write computer code that is correct, well tested, and easy-to-read.
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced Agile technical environment.
- Willingness to get out of comfort zone to learn new technologies and work flows.
- Enthusiasm for digital technology and innovation.
- Strong analytical, debugging, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Previous related internship or work experience.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.