Director, Operations & LogisticsApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Distribution & Logistics, Distribution & LogisticsDescription
Nike Operations is comprised of Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Sourcing, and Demand & Supply Management. These three teams work closely together to keep Nike on pace by forecasting demand across an evolving marketplace, building product throughout a vast network of manufacturers, and fulfilling shipments through a distribution system capable of adapting to speed and efficiency tradeoffs.
About the role
- Integrate Nike Supply Chain best practices into the Pacific Territory and accelerate growth in Pacific.
- Manage Nike supply chain process and systems in a fast growing, complex marketplace.
- Achieve 95% on-time delivery performance and drive profitable growth.
- provide network driven process excellence and improve product & sales flow.
- Optimize trade and customs process.
- Partner with Demand Suppply Management team in disciplined inventory management.
- Maximize S&OP capabilities.
- Develop account operations capabilities.
- Provide visibility of performance to all key stakeholders via a strong and accurate reporting suite.
- Drive robust succession planning.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance, or a related field; MBA is preferred
Minimum of 10 years of deep process and operational experience, including Supply Chain, Logistics, Project Management, Customer Service, S&OP and Process Improvement with progressive responsibility
- Experience working in a multi-national wholesale and retail organisation
- Cross-functional experience and ability to effectively respond to questions from leadership team, clients, and colleagues; influence decision making; and implement project deliverables
- Large team management exposure
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to collaborate and team well with project manager(s) and a diverse geographically diffuse set of “virtual” team members and stakeholders
- Ability and energy to navigate complex organizational structures and changing environment
- Self-starter, eager to learn, result-oriented and creative strategic thinker
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), and the ability to work cross-functionally with diverse backgrounds, cultures, and personal styles
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11789