Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
For Nike, Inc. merchants, everything begins and ends with the consumer. The Nike Merchandising team understands consumer needs and market capacity to create the right product mix for marketplaces around the world. From stores to online, this team helps bring the seasonal category visions to life. The Merchandising team has the unique ability to see beyond trends to identify what’s next to deliver the right product to the right places at the right time and price.Description
About the role
Execution of retail sales & inventory planning & open to buy management to deliver revenue, margin, and inventory productivity goals.
- Obsess driver-based plans (KPI’s) supporting aligned cross functional decisions
- Comprehensive Stock & Sales Plans (SSP) and Net to Gross (N2G) plans in PLAN tool, aligning to the KPIs
- Partner with Retail Planning to ensure business plans are in line with the assortment plans
- Long range, pre-season, in-season and post season forecast alignment
- Develop scenario plans identifying risks & opportunities
- Monitor and analyze performance vs plan
- Lead, influence and partner with the Retailer through monthly meetings to align with the plans, discuss action items needed, and drive strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Fashion, Marketing or a related field
- 6+ years’ experience in Planning, Buying, Allocation and/or Vendor Sales for a multi-store retailer
- Process oriented
- Comprehensive understanding of retail math, with experience in gross margin profitability planning
- Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business
- Ability to create monthly reports, top line sales plans, track promotional calendar/events and pre-meeting preparation
- Strong team player and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others. Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions and layers
- Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11307