Category Analyst InternApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.Description
As Category Analyst Intern, you will contribute to support the Sales Planning team. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Pre-season Planning: Be able to create tools to assure a benchmark preparation for the Category Game Plan (Pre-SIM to post-STIM) giving support to Category Sales Directors.
- In-season Management: Be responsible to define together with CSD’s Risks and Opportunities for the season and create a process to assure a clear and effective communication within the team; analyze the category performance with the aim to define and follow up all corrective actions when needed; maintain the Seasonal Tracking file up to date, tracking the bottom up forecast coming from the accounts throughout the season at category; and Allocations and Icons & Franchise management, tracking the allocations against bookings on a weekly basis and assuring that all the stakeholders are informed.
- Key Seasonal Initiatives: Take a key role in executing the process of tracking the Seasonal key Initiatives; Be responsible of collecting all the key styles of the season from categories and create a tracking tool to verify we have enough bookings to feed our demand; and prepare a document which will be presented to all the stakeholders.
The main requirements for the position are:
- Academic Background: Business Management Bachelor's Degree (or related field).
- Knowledge: Excellent MS Windows applications, particularly Excel and fluent English (both written and verbally).
- Skills: Strong Communication and Analytical skills.
- Other Specifications: Ability to network, deliver commitments and to meet timelines.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 52888169