Performance Marketing InternApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The essence of Hurley is rooted in a love of the ocean and its constant state of change. Fueled by innovation, inclusion and empowerment of youth, the Hurley team lives around the world, from the brand headquarters in Costa Mesa, California, to offices in Tokyo, Sydney, Barcelona and Bali. Always with an eye to the sea, Hurley’s corporate team of marketers, salespeople, designers, digital strategists, product managers and more share a passion for beach culture and freedom of expression that translates into advanced, authentic products for the surf athlete.Description
As a Performance Marketing Intern, your main responsibilities will be:
- Performance Marketing Support: Work with performance marketing lead to ensure timely completion of performance marketing emails; work with performance marketing lead to integrate Hurley products on the Nike+ App; and work with performance marketing lead to create performance marketing performance recaps.
- Social Media Support: Work with performance marketing lead to ensure timely completion of social media plans and execution; and work with performance marketing lead to create social media performance recaps.
- Hurley Surf Club Support: Partner with Brand to develop 2019 (FY20) HSC programming; creation of events in the Nike Event Tool; coordination and confirmation of attendees; execution of events (as needed); and creating a monthly recap of events.
- Retail Brand Marketing Support: Coordination of agency execution of RBM investments (windows, or fixtures); distribute POP; order shopping bags; creation and execution of recaps.
The main requirements for the position are:
- Academic Background: Marketing, Digital, Communication Management Bachelor's Degree with a Sports Management focus.
- Knowledge: Passion for Hurley Brand and Surfing.
- Skills: MS Office, Adobe, Multitasking, Creativity, Organization, Communication and Problem-solving skills.
- Other Specifications: High English and Spanish level (French is a plus) and driver’s License.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 52890611