NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
As the Digital Planning Analytics Manager, you will be at the heart of the North America Digital business and will support stakeholders in multiple functions to make decisions that will strengthen performance, closely supporting to the accomplishment of annual goals. The focus will be on insight delivery – this involves supporting strategic projects as well as ad-hoc analysis that can be translated into immediate business action. You will leverage the current analytics tools and data, conduct your own deep dive analysis and identify business requirements for future analytical processes. Collaboration with Planning, Merchandising, and Data Science Teams will be the key to your results to strengthen speed to market decisions. Projects will include markdown optimization within key footwear franchises, impact of promotional events on the digital consumer and managing test and learn analytics to support assortment decisions.
This position requires a high-energy, self-motivated person with excellent technical and problem-solving skills, high detail-orientation and excellent written and verbal communication. Candidates with financial and/or business analytics experience in a retail environment preferred. The right person will be on top of retail trends; understand the intricacies of a digital retail model and understand the opportunities that can strengthen the Nike brand.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field (an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a degree).
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience with an emphasis on Retail business reporting and analytics desired.
- Moderate to Advanced SQL skills desired.
- Excellent presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills, including results packaging and development of management presentations preferred.
- Affinity for business reporting, analysis, and working with large data sets, excellent familiarity with Business Intelligence tools preferred (e.g. Tableau, Cognos, DOMO, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to sift through data, identify critical information and trends, analyze, develop hypotheses, and make recommendations preferred
- Excellent hands-on problem-solving skillset with attention to detail and curiosity desired
- Experience working in productive environment providing real-time analysis
- Demonstrated ability to use data to guide decision making
- Ability to develop excellent partnerships across a multi-layered organization preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00434443