APLA Merchandising Information SpecialistApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
For Nike, Inc. merchants, everything begins and ends with the consumer. The Nike Merchandising team understands consumer needs and market capacity to create the right product mix for marketplaces around the world. From stores to online, this team helps bring the seasonal category visions to life. The Merchandising team has the unique ability to see beyond trends to identify what’s next to deliver the right product to the right places at the right time and price.Description
- Partnering with cross-functional teammates to ensure data excellence
- Participating in ad-hoc cross-category projects as assigned
- Running frequent audits to check for accuracy and completeness
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Merchandising marketing or related field
- Additional 2 years related experience in lieu of a degree
- Relevant experience in a Product, Merchandising, Retail Sales or Buying role is strongly preferred but not required
- Information seeking skills and drive for results
- Ability to work both independently and in groups, balancing multiple priorities at once to meet tight deadlines
- Experience and comfort in navigating ambiguity
- Possesses analytical skills and experience with quantitative functions
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID SRC010819APLAMIS