Business Insights Delivery Manager, Global Marketplace OperationsApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.Description
You will collaborate with cross-functional partners across Nike to understand needs, pain points, and existing solutions to inform and influence accelerated decision making. You will help drive the evolution of our supply & demand optimization processes, where we will innovate improved performance management indicators reflective of consumer demand. You will help identify info needs and communications to keep cross-functional partners aligned to marketplace needs. You will use your entrepreneurial instinct, broad business acumen and Business Intelligence expertise to find new, untapped ways to nimbly provide useful information to support fact-based decision making.
You'll further enhance understanding of profitability, inventory and service impacts through development of analytical models that evaluate trends, scenarios, and play out simulation results. The ideal candidate has experience leading high-visibility, cross-functional programs and demonstrated experience delivering business results.
• Minimum 5 years of experience (3 with master’s degree)
• Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in a quantitative field (mathematics, computer science, business analytics and related fields)
• Technical proficiency in data analysis and reporting solutions like Alteryx, Tableau, SQL, PowerBI, Cognos and Excel
• Proven aptitude to sift through large data sets, identify critical information, analyze and excellent problem-solving capability to take on complex issues
• Excellent ability to understand and connect data stored in legacy systems and cloud-based platforms like Amazon Web Services
• Introduction to descriptive and predictive techniques like regression, clustering, decision trees and introduction to corresponding analytical toolkit like R and Python preferred
• Data analysis experience in Operations and Supply Chain preferred
• Good written and verbal communication skills, including ability to develop and deliver presentations with impact
• Ability to prepare simple yet effective visuals that will resonate with a technical and non-technical audience without diluting the value of the insight
• An analytically passionate business leader who is curious, goal oriented, pragmatic and results driven
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00434353