Business Planner - NFSApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
• Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance
• 5 years' relevant retail experience in company planning, merchandise planning, allocation or merchandising/buying.
• 2 years' additional planning experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
• Strong working knowledge of retail math and financial planning
• The ability to communicate persuasively and influentially, both verbally and in writing, across a broad spectrum of stakeholders
• Proven experience utilizing data to capture trends to make decisions that will positively impact the business
• High level proficiency in Excel with a demonstrated history of developing tools and reports utilizing complex formulas, pivot tables, and other advanced functions
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment balancing multiple priorities
• Familiarity with cost method of accounting
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment to achieve goals
• Ability to travel up to 10%
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00461209