NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
We are looking for an innovative and experienced expert in the strategy, translation and application of consumer analytics to join our Center of Excellence and the Marketing Science team. You’ll be tasked with identifying opportunities to use consumer knowledge and marketing science to influence decision-making and to translate analytics and insights into action for our Nike Direct Marketing Category teams.
You will have a history of developing creative and effective ways of applying, integrating, synthesizing and sharing consumer knowledge, and the vision and leadership skills to partner with key business stakeholders to translate these insights into action.
• Work with key partners to deeply understand their business strategies and priorities, agilely identifying opportunities where research, data and personalization can most energetically impact consumer experiences and fuel internal resolution-making.
• Synthesize and deliver consumer insights including consumer and member landscapes, channel landscapes, franchise buyer insights, seasonal insights and member shopper journeys.
• Energetically guide the Learning Agenda of Nike Direct Category Marketing, identifying the optimal methodological approach to reveal consumer truths, and working back to bring those analyses to life.
• Partner with stakeholders to create segments to track consumer behavior, including strategic testing plans and data to optimize segment performance.
• Work with varied marketing and engineering functions to holistically apply consumer and content insight, proactively identifying broader opportunities for sharing consumer insights.
• Closely contribute to the creation of marketing briefs, championing clear goals and holistic measurement frameworks, Learning Agendas tied to test plans, and deliberate planning to enable personalized experiences.
• Empower stakeholder teams to Read and React by developing data curriculum and conducting data trainings.
• Partner with Ops and Planning teams to identify critical insertion points in Marketing Go to Market for delivery of data and insights.
• Act as the SME on category views of Brand Strength Monitor for Category teams
• Background in a related field such as statistics, econometrics, applied math, or behavioral sciences research
• Advanced degree in a quantitative or research field a plus
• 3-4 years’ experience in an applied data or quantitative digital research setting
• A background in the production of consumer data, testing, or customer research in ecommerce, retail, or digital products for targeted communications and consumer journeys.
• Fluency in SQL (Hive) or similar experience in analyzing large structured and unstructured datasets
• An understanding of advanced data techniques; competency with statistical packages such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata etc.
• A history of excellence and innovation in creative storytelling, synthesizing complex findings, and the ability to bring complex consumer data to life for marketing stakeholders
• A good understanding of applied statistics including sampling approaches, causal modeling, time series analysis, and data mining techniques
• Ability to manage a portfolio of large data projects with multiple business stakeholders in a fast-moving, matrixed setting with ambiguous requirements.
• Track record of being resourceful, identifying creative solutions and discovering new data sets/methodologies to answer business questions a plus
• Knowledge of best practices & current trends in digital marketing communication and CRM strategy for retail, digital commerce, or mobile apps preferred
• Initiator with demonstrated experience building diverse teams, positive working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams with varied levels of understanding of data.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00426124