Designer 1, Nike AppApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. designs the future. At Nike, designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.Description
Nike is seeking a Digital Product Designer for the Nike App team. You will concept, ideate, and deliver interactive experiences for Nike’s flagship mobile commerce product. There will be a focus on the visual design, user experience, and the overall consumer journey – connecting the physical and digital worlds. . You will partner closely with Product, Engineering, and Research to craft and test experiences that prove to be best-in-class for the Nike brand and Nike consumer.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to build a best-in-class mobile commerce and content product.
- Ideate and execute design solutions and prototypes
- Partner with design research to validate consumer-centric solutions
- Design and launch products through entire design lifecycle, including concept, user experience, prototype, and production
- Shape, evolve, and maintain the visual center for Nike Digital
- 1+ years experience in UX, interaction design, and product design
- Strong foundational design skills – Including typography, color theory, working with photography, and user interface design
- Working knowledge of design tools (e.g. Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Experience or willingness to learn motion and prototyping tools (e.g. Principle and After Effects)
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with diverse groups and teams
- A passion for making design beautiful, usable, and user-centered
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00406705