Digital Brand Category Manager, Global Direct MarketingApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
As our Digital Brand Marketing Manager, you are a digital marketing expert, you have a deep understanding of the consumer and their sport lifestyle. You are able to deliver on our Brand and Business objectives, connecting our members with the innovation, experiences and stories that will enable them to play more sports. You are a team player and a go-getter, curious and eager to innovate, to test & fail and learn & evolve. You appreciate the art of creative and you value the importance of data and consumer insights. You understand the technology and the role of our direct to consumers channels and you are always ready to be a thought partner and a thought leader, a digital evangelist and a consumer advocate.
In this role, in partnership with the Digital Brand Director, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of Global Digital Brand plans and marketing strategy. You will develop digital experiences, cross-channel journeys, communication plans, and briefs to guide and shape the creative work. You will work cross-functionally to bring Category campaigns and editorial stories to life across Nike.com, Email and Nike Apps. You will partner with the Social Media Brand Manager to extend the messages and the engagement plans on social media platforms.
- Support the Digital Brand Director in the development of the strategy for category, including integrated digital campaigns that focus on creating and retaining demand for the logged in state.
- Research and brief stories and experiences for our digital channels that serve our members first and inspire them to make sport a daily habit.
- Manage the seasonal consumer engagement plans from planning and development through launch and reporting, focusing on a clear set of KPI’s.
- Contribute to weekly Geo exchanges with digital marketing partners in our 5 geographies.
- Plan, brief and review content with retail marketing and brand marketing stakeholders to ensure a seamless and integrated consumer journey regardless of channel.
- Manage the digital seasonal calendar, inclusive of Targeted Comms and Social Media.
- In partnership with the Global Consumer Knowledge team, understand and apply insights to improve the way we communicate and connect with our consumers across all digital channels.
- Provide strategic input for categories and creative partners on the role of digital journeys and optimizing stories across the digital ecosystem.
- Serve as a thought leader in the category by crafting POVs on trending digital engagement topics, briefs, presentations, digital campaign recommendations and content proposals.
- Partner Editorial and Creative teams from brief-writing to execution of content and beyond, to ensure that strategy is both inspiring and effective and relevant for our Geo’s.
- Provide clear, actionable feedback in creative reviews to ensure both editorial, commercial and brand integrity.
- 5-6+ years’ experience in Brand Marketing or Digital Brand Marketing. Experience working on the retail floor is a plus.
- High-level strategic thinker and idea generator, with strong attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
- Problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Analytical skills to gather business/user insights and apply learnings.
- Solid understanding of UX, SEO and SEM is optimal.
- Strong project leadership and project management skills and ability to juggle between projects and priorities.
- Proven track record of work collaboratively and effectively with creative teams
- Ability to make strategic recommendations, draft presentation decks and present to marketing leadership.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly and work in a constantly evolving environment, making judgment calls and shifts as needed
- Love for sport and passion for culture, fashion and retail.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00401857